Thursday, February 23, 2012

Jetlag

It's crazy to think that I've been home for over two months and slightly scary to think i'll be starting uni again next week. I was thinking about all this today as I was battling with UTAS about how much credit they were going to give me. Turns out that 18months of study in the US is equivalent to 2 subjects credit and a year here is worth one subject and one placement. I was so tempted to pack it all in, save up and go back to the states to finish off my degree because it'd be heaps quicker. It's kinda scary to think how tempting that thought was. Don't get me wrong I'm loving being back in Aus and being able to work, enjoy the sunshine and beach and driving on the left hand side of the road (seriously) but the honeymoon period is definitely over and the itchy feet are back. Ah well I guess there's a bright side to all this...I have my next trip to look forward to...whenever that is :) But I guess here's to itchy feet and the end of the honeymoon....let's hope I get used to being back....sometime soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment